Simmons Trio

Pub 292. Simmons, Kentish Town Road.  9th March 2017.



Remember when Camden Town had two Woody Grills within 30 seconds of each other? Happy days. Then one turned to a Cuba restuarant... and now it's another Simmons. But still as the sign from the Cuba bar, oddly.



The first time I tried to go in here the bouncer wouldn't let me because I happened to have in my work bag a tin of beer given to me as a sample from another pub. I promised I had no intention of drinking it, which was true - it went down the sink a year later - but he wasn't having it. So despite it being conveniently just across the road from Sainsbury's don't try to pop in with your shopping.

I didn't rush back, and won't be rushing back again soon. I'm sure the tourists, weekenders and pub-crawlers won't mind it though.



Oh, they've got an old computer game. Wooh! And a skull mirror ball...

No comments:

Post a Comment